Monday, February 16, 2009

Hawaii!!!

Before our tans! :)

This is where we got all our jewelry
Sisterly love! <3>



Me in my new dress and necklace. :)

This is the pool we could see it from our room! the flowers were tiles and flat they did a really good job of making it look like they were up. (or how ever you say it lol)
Me and my sister at our hotel. At the hotel when u first walk in there are no doors its all open.


Me and my dad waiting for the bus. It was 1:30 A.M. our time and we were not use to the time change. My dad came in earlier flight because my mom, sister and I all went to Seattle first.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Hey, I didn't know you were back blogging, it looks like you guys had a nice time! I agree that they did a very cool job of making those flowers in the pool look 3D.

Stephanie said...

ya i do it randomly! :)
whenever i'm board. ya we did i'm going to put the rest of the pictures on later. but thanks for the comment! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Tephams! Keep 'em comin'!

Love,
Uncle Jack