Thursday, November 12, 2009

Char's Visit



My Dad's glasses he just found on the grass.




That big building is the art museum. Finally got a family picture! :)
Char's awesome glasses! :p
I think there are six fountains, these are the smaller ones

Trying to get our exercise.


People have their wedding and graduation pictures taken at this park.


The Lake!!!

Looking at cute little couples as they pass under the bridge.


Ahh don't fall in! I'm on top on a bridge. Krystelle, Char, my Mom, and me.

I didn't know I was so strong! :) From left to right: Char, Me and Krystelle on my back.

A little lake you can walk around. Behind us is the art museum

Sunday afternoon we went to Forest Park. If you come to St. Louis I highly recommend it! :) There were a lot of people because it was so nice out. My whole family had a very nice time with Char.

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Fun photos! Your dad's glasses are so fun. Char's glasses suit her face really well, they are so nice looking and cute! It looks like you guys had a really nice time and that the weather was nice! We've had TONS of rain here.

Stephanie said...

The weather was BEAUTIFUL when Char was here. It had been raining for a while before.