Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bowling







The Bear, Hans, Gene, A. Dawg, Joe, and Alex came down to St. Louis for the weekend to ski. We all had a very nice time. Friday night we had a sing at my house. Saturday we all went skiing/snowboarding. That night we went to Ralph's house for a sing and games. Sunday was meeting and we ate at the meeting room and then stayed for a while and played games. Then we moved on the ClayJ's house. Sunday night we all went bowling. Monday we went to the gym then SHOPPING!!! It was a really nice weekend. Bowling was the only time we got pictures much to my disappointment.

Me and ClayJ doing DDR.

6 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Bowling and DDR just simply belong together. Remember bowling in Bellingham together and then I think you and your dad tried out DDR after?

Unknown said...

Ya. Uncle Thad and I did it too. I use to have to video but I lost it when the computer crashed. Did the video work? cause it's not working for me.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Yup, it worked for me!

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures Stephy Joy! Thanks for sharing! You have quite an exciting life!Do you ever take time to practice the piano?

The Chatty Housewife said...

Stephy Joy did you just give yourself a compliment? Who is signed in as you!? :)

Unknown said...

haha! Stephy Joy is my mom. I was using her account but now I have my own. So I'm stephanie and I'll change my mom's name.